Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl



I'm proud to say this is my second blog post regarding squirrels. Although I do think highly of them, many would argue that they are basically doing what we pay them to do (be cute and keep old people occupied). However, you might understand my appreciation for them if you listen to this video of "Little Acorns" by The White Stripes.

The squirrel taught me
Today at work, I had a metaphorical conglomerate stone of miscellaneous projects that I needed to complete. So, I broke that stone into smaller tasks with my pickaxe of practicality. In that way, I could take them on one at a time. Guess what. It was a success! I hope that you too can "be like the squirrel, girl!" (or boy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you liked squirrels so much. What did you think about the kitchen incident with you, rockie, the squirrel (or was it a chipmonk) and a .22? peace from ND

Nick Taylor
myspace.com/8stringbeatboxer